1. A letter was addressed to: WOOD JOHN MASS Who got it;where did they live?You can join Unsolved Mysteries and post your own mysteries or
2.I thought i heard a noise outside,but it was AAL O
3.Let's have STANDING AN LOOK 4. LOOK U LOOK LOOK
5."Remember,"she said she said to the group, WE WESTAND FALL
6."Why'd he do that?" Jesse asked."Well,son," I said he's a DKI
7. Texas? I love S P A C E S
8."Drat! My watch broke." Time to get it RE-RE
9. "I remember the 1960,s" she said. GNIKOOL
10. No,we're not living to- gether anymore. It's a L E G A L
11. Haven't seen him in a while. He's a FAR
12. Careful,I warned my sister. He's a WOWOLFOL
13."How do i get out of here?"he asked.I said,"Just calm down and put the R A C
14. I tried to teach her,but no luck.I guess she's a
15. When it's raining... AN UMBRELLA SHEME Here's a game where the position of words and letters is part of the sentence. See if you can figure out what these say.If you need a sample answer,check out Hints at the end of the last column.
I will give you the answer 1. is John Underwood,Andover Mass (John under Wood and over Mass) Answer to #14:I she's a backward child(DLIHC is child spelled backward.)
interesting stories for the world to read and respond to Click hereScroll all the way down to read replies.
Show all stories by Author: 51393 ( Click here )Halloween is Right around the corner.. .